Dear valued customer,
In these challenging times, where it may feel like we have no control or, at best, very little control over what is happening around us, we need to take a deep breath and remember that we have control over the most powerful instrument there is.
Following our brand's mission and core beliefs, we continue to empower and inspire you - let this time of uncertainty and social distancing serve us to become the best version of ourselves. Let it serve us to get to know us better. Our partners, our children, our parents, and most of all, ourselves.
When life will get back to normal (and it WILL get back to normal), may the most important message that we will get from this crisis be, that it has brought out
the best in us.
We are grateful for your support.
You have always been our greatest advocate which means so much to a small business like ours. Thank you for being a part of the Linda's Stars community.
No matter the challenge, together, we will continue to grow, stronger and better than ever.
Please feel welcome to visit us at lindastars.com and engage with us through our social channels, where as always, we will share our inspirations.
Your health and safety are everything to us, as you are at the heart of everything we do. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 developments and doing everything in our power to ensure that the strictest precautions are taken during this time.
Social distancing seems to be the most effective way to slow the spread. Therefore, we asked the entire Customer Service team to start working from their homes.
If you have a question about an inspirational piece of jewelry,an inquiry about an order, or are simply looking for someone to talk to, please reach out to us at [email protected]
We have also taken the necessary measures so that we can safely continue to fulfill our orders and are taking increased preventative measures to our health and hygiene protocols:
- In our workshops, gloves are required to be worn by anyone handling jewelry pieces.
- All associates in our fulfillment center are required to wear protective gloves and safety masks.
- We’ve increased cleaning and disinfecting to be done hourly, with cleaning all surfaces done multiple times per hour.
- All visitors, vendors, carrier partners, and drivers are required to put on PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and complete temperature checks before entering our buildings.
- Upon receipt of a return, each piece is disinfected by an in-house member of our team and put in quarantine for 7 days.
We hope that these extra precautions give you reassurance during this time of uncertainty. But, most of all, we hope that you’re staying safe and healthy.
We hold you and all those whose lives are touched by this crisis, in our hearts.
The Linda's Stars Family